You can fuck off too, you and your pedofile ass school, you're lower than dirt

JediBuckeye

Or Fab Tire Carrier compatibility

Does anyone know if the Or Fab Tire Carrier Jerry Can version is compatible with the Smittybilt XRC armor fenders?

Kyle7R

Welcome to WAL. You should stop by the Give us a Wave section and introduce yourself.

In regards to your question, I don't see why it wouldn't work. The OR-Fab carrier mounts up behind the tailgate hinges. The only place I could think of an issue would be the landing block for the latch, but it seems doable with little or no extra modification to the shittybilt fender armor.

JediBuckeye

I have a full set of Smittybilt XRC Armor Fenders (FRONTS AND REARS). This was supposed to be a project, but just had a baby and have no time. I live in Columbus, Ohio, so local pickup would be preferred because shipping these would be a nightmare. Asking $750 OBO, MSRP $1100

https://jeep.rebeloffroad.com/v/vspfiles/photos/76880-7.jpg

http://www.smittybilt.com/images/static/xrc_armor/xrc-corner-guards-jk.jpg

Last edited:

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
This will end poorly! You should review the rules of the forum as you don't quite fit the bill of an active member with your two posts. 1 of which was 10 months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Man kiss my ass prick

Can you read that plain English bitch?

Get Bent. But read the rules at the top of the 'for sale' section first, so you may actually have an understanding what happened. You may have been signed up here for decades but no one has a clue who you are. You came to unload some shit you don't want. Plain and simple.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
You can fuck off too, you and your pedofile ass school, you're lower than dirt

wow ur a total badass... im so scared :daydream:

and yes. student athletes and the entire student body of that school are all pedophiles... and you cant even spell the word....

Last edited:
Top Bottom