Installing brawler rockers from poison soyder

So I bought these awesome brawler rockers from poison Spyder FOR MY JKU IMG_0221.jpg and it cost way too much money to install them I was quoted at $500 for both sides and $240 for the tire carrier and bumper. I want to do this myself and I have already asked a neighbor for help. Any thoughts from anyone who has done this install? Any help would be great! Thanks Jeepers!! And also does the actual rocker guard attach to where the rubicon rails bolt to?
OIIIIIIIO

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I did them myself, ain't hard at all man. Just have to take your time make sure everything is aligned properly. And take time drilling holes and setting the nut serts.
Their instructions are pretty good, also tons on vids on YouTube.
I took me about 8hrs.
I wouldn't pay somebody $500, that's just crazy
Couple pics form last year install
IMG_3360.jpg
IMG_3361.jpg
IMG_3362.jpg

Also make sure you properly torque down the body isolation bolts, I believe they should be at 80 ft/lbs

Good luck it's easy project.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I did them myself, ain't hard at all man. Just have to take your time make sure everything is aligned properly. And take time drilling holes and setting the nut serts.
Their instructions are pretty good, also tons on vids on YouTube.
I took me about 8hrs.
I wouldn't pay somebody $500, that's just crazy
Couple pics form last year install
View attachment 255868
View attachment 255869
View attachment 255870

Also make sure you properly torque down the body isolation bolts, I believe they should be at 80 ft/lbs

I was was gonna do it again I would buy the nutsert tool. It'll cut the time in half.

I will be getting that toll anyway soon, since I will be adding more nutserts into my Jeep's body, turning it to Swiss cheese lol [emoji23]

Good luck it's easy project.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I also really did it all by myself. My busy was there helped me once or twice to put the lower parts on.
But after i got it coated, I did the final install all by myself. I used ratchet straps hooked somewhere on the seat frames wrapping around the rocker down underneath to the frame. It work very well for squeezing the two pieces together.

Chris1015

I also really did it all by myself. My busy was there helped me once or twice to put the lower parts on.
But after i got it coated, I did the final install all by myself. I used ratchet straps hooked somewhere on the seat frames wrapping around the rocker down underneath to the frame. It work very well for squeezing the two pieces together.

Good idea with the straps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tree Frog

Easy enough to do.
Recommend a new sharp step drill and a good nutsert tool. The bolt thing they give you will work but its a pain.
Like said above take your time lining them up.

Here to help with any questions.

Soooo I live in Huntington Beach would you like to help me install them? My parents are divorced and I don't really have a dad figure in my life and I'm not all that comfortable using tools and I don't want to ruin my jeep and I want to do it right the first time. And I can't spend any money on this when I can learn for myself. I'll bring you beers? Lol
Sean

If anyone is willing to help me out on a Saturday or Sunday let me know I live in Orange County and I can bring you your favorite beers if you'd like that! Thanks Wayalifer's let me know!!!

Top Bottom