2014 JKU hardtop for sale

Taking a shot in the dark here. Im finally getting around to selling the hardtop on my JKU. Now that Ive decdided my Trektop NX is AWESOME I wont be needing the hardtop anymore. Its in good shape with a few light scratchs. It was not leaking when I took it off (about a month ago) and Its been in my storage unit since. Just trying to recoup the cost of my Trektop and RH sport cage. Im located in Salt Lake City but I will deliver it to a neighboring state ( 5 hours drive or less) for a decent offer. ( Just help me put my soft top back on when I get there ;)
Not sure what they are worth as I know it depends on the area, so just make me an offer. If this post isnt in good taste please let me know so I can delete it. Im also happy to send some pictures if needed. All hardware is included.

Thanks so much for letting me be a part of WAYALIFE!

Napalm

I would think you'd be okay as far as posting it. As far as the price, I sold mine for $1100 here in Texas. There's not a huge hard top market here so Utah you might be able to get more.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rl206

I'll be about 4 hrs north of you sometime within the next 1.5 months. No solid plans of a exact date as I just started a new job. The girlfriend used to own a house over there and we have to go pick up the rest of her stuff from the move we couldn't fit in the move from her relatives, so it would be perfect! haha
Could arrange to meet w/ you depending on asking price!

I'll be about 4 hrs north of you sometime within the next 1.5 months. No solid plans of a exact date as I just started a new job. The girlfriend used to own a house over there and we have to go pick up the rest of her stuff from the move we couldn't fit in the move from her relatives, so it would be perfect! haha
Could arrange to meet w/ you depending on asking price!

Sounds good. I will keep you updated. I have a few folks that have showed interest as well.

Update. Stopped by the storage unit to take some pics and noticed there are a few other scratches on the freedom tops that I had not really noticed before. Being that I also just want it gone, the first $800.00 takes it. I have pics that I would be happy to send anyone interested. Still willing to meet you up to 4 hours away as long as you're cool with helping me put the soft top back on. Thank to all. And again, thanks Eddie and Cindy for letting me post here.

scull20

Update. Stopped by the storage unit to take some pics and noticed there are a few other scratches on the freedom tops that I had not really noticed before. Being that I also just want it gone, the first $800.00 takes it. I have pics that I would be happy to send anyone interested. Still willing to meet you up to 4 hours away as long as you're cool with helping me put the soft top back on. Thank to all. And again, thanks Eddie and Cindy for letting me post here.

That's a deal, GLWS!

Top Bottom