King shock reservoir relocation

Evil

Your not going to move it very far if at all. Only thing I can suggest is to call King and send them in for a longer hose. Why are you trying to move them ? Just re read your talking about the rears.

Last edited:

deezus

Your not going to move it very far if at all. Only thing I can suggest is to call King and send them in for a longer hose. Why are you trying to move them ? Just re read your talking about the rears.
I want to move them because I want to prevent damage to the reservoirs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

aermotor

You don't have close to the same shocks or setup as Eddie. I don't think there is really any reason to relocate them personally. You would need a different angle fitting on the top and possibly a longer line.

tgoss

On the phone with King. Was hoping g Eddie would chime in because his are relocated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok, well Eddie's set up is completely different compared to the remote resi's on the 2.5 Kings and running bypass shocks and coilovers.

You're going to have to switch the top cap on the reservoir to a straight fitting most likely and a longer hose, then buy something from synergy or whoever and find a place you want to mount them and weld those mounts into place.

thumbnail.jpg

performancerace_smooth_remote_lg_white_1.jpg

zimm

Caught the Bug
Hey make sure you check your PSI on those shocks mine shipped with basically no charge in them. Nice shocks though!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I did. They're all set to 70psi that King recommended. I emptied the first one because the loss-less chuck was screwed down before I attached it. Two were a little low at 60, and the fourth was at 80.

Zevulin

I did. They're all set to 70psi that King recommended. I emptied the first one because the loss-less chuck was screwed down before I attached it. Two were a little low at 60, and the fourth was at 80.

Do you have your own nitrogen tank, curious where those can be purchased in the event a shock needs to be charged.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
Do you have your own nitrogen tank, curious where those can be purchased in the event a shock needs to be charged.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tank can be bought here, filled, with free shipping: http://store.cyberweld.com/shielgascyl22.html
Regulator: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008HQ6GXO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Filler upper: https://www.polyperformance.com/Nitrogen-Fill-Adapter-2305/

Then make your own air hose that goes from regulator to an air chuck. I used a 18" high pressure hose from mcmaster carr, removed the flare fitting from regulator and screwed the air hose right in.

zimm

Caught the Bug
Nope, they're long enough. They're dropped 1.5" from stock with the brackets and have slack when at full extension. Thanks for bringing it up though, you never know!

Top Bottom