Double Cube led a-pillar light brackets

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Thinking about changing my driving lights on my pillars to led. Would like to see everyone's set up for double cube led lights attached to the a pillar. Looking at single double stacked. Possibly using a flood and spot. Also looking at KC flex dual as well. Other brands Black oak and seems to be everyone's favorite Rigid. Would like the style and models if possible. Pros and cons.

Here is one option I am looking at if I do not stack them.

https://www.quadratec.com/products/97025_051X_PG.htm

I am also looking a a main station similar to a SPOD...but not.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XN61V4F/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1EB0ZSZCJHONO

Thanks in advance!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Well thank you I've never been that Savvy or understood the concept when it comes to Google search. Actually there are different mounts that might work for different lights so I'm not looking at pairing up the same lights with the manufacturers brackets.either

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
84966365.jpg

zimm

Caught the Bug
I hope you guys are joking. Mean, no. Smartass? Yes.

I'm running poison spyder cube mounts, but they are singles and not what you want to see.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I hope you guys are joking. Mean, no. Smartass? Yes.

I'm running poison spyder cube mounts, but they are singles and not what you want to see.

Ok,....I'm done crying in my Captain Crunch cereal. Show us your mounts!

I was actually waiting for that tutorial clip on how to use google when I clicked on your link!

WiscoHR

IMG_0028.JPG
I ran dual a pillar mounts from Genesis Off-road for a while. Ended up taking them off because the top light shook around a lot since the mount only attaches to the bottom. Now I have one set on Evo mounts on the a pillar and the other set mounted on the bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I ran dual a pillar mounts from Genesis Off-road for a while. Ended up taking them off because the top light shook around a lot since the mount only attaches to the bottom. Now I have one set on Evo mounts on the a pillar and the other set mounted on the bumper.

How bad was the shake?

WiscoHR

On wash board roads you can see them moving and hear them vibrating against the a pillar. It was really noticeable when the light were on because you can see the beam of light moving all over.

Top Bottom