Northern Nevada/ NorCal wheeling areas

Robs_Red_JK

Hey everyone I am hoping to get a little help from some people who know the area better than I do as far as wheeling places go. I am trying to do a wheeling weekend with some friends for a sort of bachelor party at the end of May. We wanted to do a Rubicon trip but after seeing pictures of the current amounts of snow I'm not thinking that is going to be possible. I was wanting to see if anyone knows of any places that we could go that are not to crazy hardcore and that would be able to camp maybe between Reno and Placerville California? We will have 2 JKR's 1 TJ and a ZJ all with at least 35s and locked other than the ZJ. I am just hoping we could find someplace that's not buried in snow or just all mud. Any input would be great appreciated!
-Robbie

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Undertheradar

Caught the Bug
The road to Carson River Hot springs is passable from the NV side. Carson River is flowing crazy high ( no way to get to get to the springs yet) pretty drive with mud, rocks and some water crossings.

Lot's of snow up higher with more on the way this weekend.

Robs_Red_JK

The road to Carson River Hot springs is passable from the NV side. Carson River is flowing crazy high ( no way to get to get to the springs yet) pretty drive with mud, rocks and some water crossings.

Lot's of snow up higher with more on the way this weekend.

Good to know. I will have to give that a look. Thank you very much for the feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom