Can you put 4dr EVO rock-skins on a 2dr?

DKjeep

I know you guys are the biggest EVO fans around so here is a question, is there any real reason that I could not mount the 4dr rockskins on a 2dr jeep? I really want to get this tire carrier but the rock skins are a turn off to me. I at least think the look is easier to handle if the rockskin is shorter like on the 4dr version.

Input?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I know you guys are the biggest EVO fans around so here is a question, is there any real reason that I could not mount the 4dr rockskins on a 2dr jeep? I really want to get this tire carrier but the rock skins are a turn off to me. I at least think the look is easier to handle if the rockskin is shorter like on the 4dr version.

Input?

Yup you absolutely can. Guys were doing it way before the 2 door version ever came out. I agree tho and think the "4 door" skins look better on a 2 door than the "2 door" ones do

Lank

Yup you absolutely can. Guys were doing it way before the 2 door version ever came out. I agree tho and think the "4 door" skins look better on a 2 door than the "2 door" ones do
Especially if you aren't planning on running the rockskins that they line up with. Without those they kind of abruptly end by the doors

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Especially if you aren't planning on running the rockskins that they line up with. Without those they kind of abruptly end by the doors

And yours is a good example of how they look on a 2 door. Especially since they stick out so well with the orange lol

DKjeep

Excellent, it was a little cheaper and I got north ridge to knock off another 5%. Guy earlier today didn't want to budge on them at all when I was asking about this issue. Ordered and on the way.

Lank

Snapped a pic of where they end on mine for reference. Like Coz said, with a color difference, its pretty distinct

IMG_20170502_192929.jpg

Top Bottom