Right hand drive jeep..

I found a right hand drive jeep that was used for the postal service and it is in fairly good condition and runs - other than 170k miles. Anyone have any idea if I would run into issues modding it being RHD and not the normal LHD? I assume all the kits and what not would not fit without custom fab every time.. thoughts?

jesse3638

Hooked
I found a right hand drive jeep that was used for the postal service and it is in fairly good condition and runs - other than 170k miles. Anyone have any idea if I would run into issues modding it being RHD and not the normal LHD? I assume all the kits and what not would not fit without custom fab every time.. thoughts?

Some more specifics on the year and model would help. Also stop by the give us a wave section and introduce yourself! Welcome!

Frydaddy

Its all the same except the obvious. lift kits will still fit fine, but trackbar/steering brace combos wont. On the plus side, it will be stupid easy to do a drag link flip. Use a $10 Synergy adapter, and any used LHD drag link. (us leftys have to buy a new RHD link)

Top Bottom