Compressor plumbing

rockwell

Just mounted a dual ARB under my seat and now I want to plumb it to my air tank underneath. If it runs hot like my last compressor I worry about the hose not holding up. What's a good hose to use that is not too bulky and will hold up to the heat and pressure? The JIC4 fitting that they supply seems restrictive, is it better to step it up to something larger like 3/8" to increase the volume for air tools and air up the tires faster? How do those Quick Lock connectors and tubing work coming off the pump? They hold up to the heat?

WJCO

Meme King
No first hand experience but I've heard that the ARB steel braided line works well and lasts.

scrota76

Just mounted a dual ARB under my seat and now I want to plumb it to my air tank underneath. If it runs hot like my last compressor I worry about the hose not holding up. What's a good hose to use that is not too bulky and will hold up to the heat and pressure? The JIC4 fitting that they supply seems restrictive, is it better to step it up to something larger like 3/8" to increase the volume for air tools and air up the tires faster? How do those Quick Lock connectors and tubing work coming off the pump? They hold up to the heat?
www.polyperformance.com/tools-storage/onboard-air/viair-air-source-relocation-kit-90007-90007

www.polyperformance.com/tools-storage/onboard-air/arb-heavy-duty-air-line-kit-hdal-hdal

Just a couple ideas. Poly is my drug dealer because they are just minutes from my house, but most Jeep 4X4 supply places sell this stuff. Synergy also makes a tank bracket for a 2 gallon tank that mounts underneath by the rear end. Also, another part available at other retailers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Frydaddy

Just use some regular air hose. I used a cheap 25' line, 3/8" line, used the two crimped 1/4" fittings for the chucks, then cut it in the middle to T in the pump and tank.

IMG_20161218_160403861.jpg

xrnhrjQ - Imgur.jpg

9swiwrQ - Imgur.jpg

ChopperDoc

What bracket did you use to mount the ARB?

Top Bottom