Seat Covers

scrota76

I was cleaning out my Jeep the other day after installing and cleaning up some previous install stuff. I noticed a wear spot on the drivers seat that up close looks really bad. It's where my wallet would be, but i usually hate sitting on my wallet so i put it in the center console. I'm rambling.

My question to everyone is, what seat covers should i get. I like AEV stuff, but ive heard nightmare stories of seat covers not going on because of tightness. Whats the best out there? I have never bought seat covers before so i have no clue.

I do know that Smittybilt is not an option. I hated my tailgate molle strap thing, and i will never buy their stuff again.

I have a 2014 JKU.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

pbeabout

I can't say enough good about my Trek Armor which are now called Bartact. They fit great, look good and haven't faded on me in the 4 years I have had them. The price to get them seemed steep to me, but when I got them installed I knew they were worth it.

I actually have the Smittybilt seat covers and they are doing just fine, I occasionally have to tighten the straps down (maybe once a month) but other than that they are relatively tight. If you have the money though, go Bartact. I'm a college student so Smittybilt will have to do for me

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

scrota76

I can't say enough good about my Trek Armor which are now called Bartact. They fit great, look good and haven't faded on me in the 4 years I have had them. The price to get them seemed steep to me, but when I got them installed I knew they were worth it.
Did you get the mil spec set with the molle straps?

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

SilverBack775

Quadratech makes the diver down set. I have had them for a few months. And they have been awesome! Being a bit Cheaper then others, they have been great. Tight fit, havnt loosened up at all. Very protectant as well, I spilt a whole cup of coffee on them, and didn't go through at all. I would recommend these myself. $169 a set.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Bartact/Trek Armor. I've run them for a while and they are fantastic. They fit great, are easy to clean, keep the seats pristine, have an anti-fade warranty, and won't give you swamp ass in shorts like wetsuit covers do.

SDG

Caught the Bug
Bartact/Trek Armor. I've run them for a while and they are fantastic. They fit great, are easy to clean, keep the seats pristine, have an anti-fade warranty, and won't give you swamp ass in shorts like wetsuit covers do.
Same here. Been running them for 3 years now, 0 complaints and still fit perfectly.

Dopey84

Bartact mil spec here! Love them although the cost seemed steep it is very worth it! And the molle bags they send with them are a good size to get you going... I would definitely buy them again when I get another jeep

gheller

Same here. Fit great, look great and worth the money.

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
I would say NEVER again on WET OKOLE its just a OK product

Getting in and out of your vehicle everyday will break down the neoprene

I live close to the factory. Went through 2 sets on my Truck.

Bartect by far uses a superior product. Money well spent and worth every penny.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom