Amazing customer service

bekel

Not sure if this is the right place for this so feel free to move if needed.
So I finally when over to my dads place to start cleaning it up he passed away just about 2 years go. In cleaning up his shop I found the arb lockers and gears I bought for his jeep about 3-4 years ago still setting in the box they where shipped in. I figured it would be a long shot but I called 4-wheel parts store I use here in post falls Idaho told them what I found and they said they would give me in store credit for them even though they where purchased almost 4 years earlier.

ChopperDoc

Not sure if this is the right place for this so feel free to move if needed.
So I finally when over to my dads place to start cleaning it up he passed away just about 2 years go. In cleaning up his shop I found the arb lockers and gears I bought for his jeep about 3-4 years ago still setting in the box they where shipped in. I figured it would be a long shot but I called 4-wheel parts store I use here in post falls Idaho told them what I found and they said they would give me in store credit for them even though they where purchased almost 4 years earlier.

That is very cool, it is nice to hear that a company really values it's customers

Top Bottom