ESC light on

mauijim

My ESC light has been coming on the last few days usually when I hit a few bumps in the road. My steering has been feeling a little weird too. Everything seems to be tight on the front and wondering if it's ball joints even though they look good but I haven't had a chance to check them yet, will be doing this tomorrow. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKU Arizona

I've had it come on after hitting the trails usually steering wheel gets out of whack so re-centering it usually makes it go away. But this last time when it turned on the steering wheel was centered i actually drove to Moab with it on and i couldn't get it to turn off. My clockspring went bad while in moab it started making a grinding clicking noise everytime I would turn the steering. Maybe that had something to do with it. Well I took it to the dealer and they replaced the cs and ligths are off now.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

mauijim

I can get it to go out by turning it all the way off and then drive it up to 30 mph. I'm not hearing any clicking noises in my steering wheel, really appreciate the feedback. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom