TJ EVO Bumper

98VolsTJ

I really like the EVO 1/4 Pounder front bumper with the Stinger combo. I like how it recesses the winch mount and comes with integrated Hi Lift points and D ring attachments. Only problem is it looks to only be for the JK, not my TJ. :grayno: Is there any hope of them making a TJ version or how hard would it be to make this bumper work on my Jeep? If way too hard to make work anyone know of any other bumpers for the TJ that recess the winch mount and have a nice stinger like this?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
i saw on the KOH TJ build they made one for it, not sure if it will be a production piece tho

GCM 2

Dang. Any idea how hard it would be to make it fit a jk?

Fit a JK or a TJ? For a JK, the 1/4 pounder is already designed to be bolt on. Now if you meant fit a TJ, it's really not worth trying to make the "JK 1/4 pounder" fit. It's just too big and the TJ's steering box would cause you to have to cut out so much of the internal gussets and lower portion of the bumper that you would end up with nothing worth using. The "1/4 pounder" we ran on the EVO TJ race car was completely custom and only shares a similar look and the name of the JK specific bumper. The steering box on the race car has also been moved to what the rule book says is the maximum allowable relocation position. Even in the stock class at King of the Hammers nothing is truly stock :thinking: Hope those details help out some.

Top Bottom