Air bag light

Dopey84

So out on a recovery my airbag light popped on randomly and would turn off and back on randomly than stay on with the warning chime... could this be a bad clock spring. (Note this is an 07' that has a recall for the clock spring and passenger side airbag ) I haven't had either fixed yet due to not having any knowledge of the recall till I googled it.. just not sure if this means my clock spring is the culprit is there anything else I can check out before calling the dealer? And has anyone had recall work done and what was the process for you? Did you have to pay than submit for reimbursement? Any help is appreciated and thank you in advance

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Recalls are completely free. Go to your local dealership and have them check if your vehicle has the recall. If so they will fix free of charge. Clocksprings are the most common reason airbag lights come on.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

jeeeep

Hooked
Recalls are completely free. Go to your local dealership and have them check if your vehicle has the recall. If so they will fix free of charge. Clocksprings are the most common reason airbag lights come on.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

this ^^^^^^

there is also a recall for one of the airbags, I forget which one.

You can go to the FCA site and check your vin for recalls:

recalls.mopar.com

Top Bottom