Jeep babies

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
The youngest any of mine have been able to ride comfortably without a top has been about 2 years and every one has been different. The main problem they have had was the wind taking their breath away. The sun is a pretty big concern as well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dopey84

We opted for the safari top for my lil guy at first when he was about 6months ... now top off doors off he is 1yr 3months. Unless on highway than I button everything back up. He absolutely loves it! I should say though we made him a poncho blanket so he does stay warmer on windy days or always pack him a jacket ... toys when everything it off goes into his molle bag on the back of the seat. IMG_1386.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

holliewood61

We waited until about a year and a half with our son. Basically because thats when riding season started up here (it stays in the garage with the top down during the cold months). Our biggest concern with him and our daughter was their ears. The wind buffering you can sometimes get can be hard on them and cool wind can cause ear infections. We just make sure its a nice warm day, use the sun screen, and pay attention to how hes acting. If he is fussing and seems uncomfortable we pull off, take a break, and then head home.

Sent from my LGLS991 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom