Ready to pull the trigger on Build Parts

flyinhi03

Getting ready to pull the trigger on EVO parts to start my build. I know I need driveshafts. If anyone can tell me if I missed something or am headed in the wrong direction please let me know. This is what I have so far in my cart ready to purchase. I am also unsure of EVO's time for delivery. Hopefully soon when I purchase.

EVO MFG 4" Enforcer Kit, with Plush Springs, JK/JKU

EVO MFG Drag Link Flip Kit JK/JKu

KING SHOCKS - EVO SPEC JK 2.5 FRONT

KING SHOCKS - EVO SPEC JK 2.5 REAR

EVO MFG 2012+ ProTek Skid System (Auto Trans) JK/JKU

EVO MFG 4dr Rockskins JKU

EVO MFG 07+ ProTek Evap Skid JK/JKU

EVO MFG 4DR Rocksliders, Raw, JK

EVO MFG Pro Series Front Bumper (w/ Hoop) JK/JKU

EVO MFG Pro Series Front Bumper Skid JK/JKU

EVO MFG Rear Steel BLK Fascia and EVO Rear D-Ring Mount JK Combo

flyinhi03

37's. Probably go with the evo body mounted cage type tire carrier. Just need to save a few more dollars. May have to run without a spare for a month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

I'd also check out the Rock Hard 4x4 skids instead of the ProTek ones. I have Evo but saw RH on WJCO's rig and I think I like that design more. Food for thought.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

flyinhi03

Called a couple distributors not going to name drop but have been mentioned on this forum. Both recommended JKS mainly due to it being a 90% daily driver. Am I missing something?? I was set on the enforcer 4" now I am wondering.

Rayford85

Called a couple distributors not going to name drop but have been mentioned on this forum. Both recommended JKS mainly due to it being a 90% daily driver. Am I missing something?? I was set on the enforcer 4" now I am wondering.

We're I work we install jspec kits on the jeeps we do. Since I'm an alignment tech I've drove alot of jeeps with different kits on them, the jspec is a firm lift to me personally. I could get a jks lift at cost but passed and got the Evo enforcer 4 inch with king 2.5's and couldn't be happier! You really can't go wrong with Evo.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
We're I work we install jspec kits on the jeeps we do. Since I'm an alignment tech I've drove alot of jeeps with different kits on them, the jspec is a firm lift to me personally. I could get a jks lift at cost but passed and got the Evo enforcer 4 inch with king 2.5's and couldn't be happier! You really can't go wrong with Evo.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app
How much is the jks 2.5" kit at cost?

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom