Door storage options for less than $30

JeepJeep75

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I picked up 4 Blue Hawk shelf brackets from Lowes and took hot water line insulation foam and wrapped the top part of the bracket. The brackets extend through the door windows but have not had any noticeable impact on the window insulation.

A pair of brackets can hold 2 doors easily. The pair of brackets are rated at 1000 lbs and are secured by 3 lag bolts per bracket into the garage wall studs. No fear of those coming down.

WJCO

Meme King
This may not be ideal as they still sit on the floor, but we just threw some pipe foam on the bottom and set it on that against the wall.

0505171207a.jpg

Frydaddy

Ive got... an idea.

Door Holder.jpg

Still needs some design work before I start welding.
I want it to work both as a garage door stand, with a hitch.

BobNH

This may not be ideal as they still sit on the floor, but we just threw some pipe foam on the bottom and set it on that against the wall.

View attachment 257893

This. Though mine was marginally cheaper; no foam, they sit on a blanket and lean against my covered (bbq) grill.
Side note-I like the coffee cup paint; have to search for some full pics.

Hot94Z28

I picked up 4 Blue Hawk shelf brackets from Lowes and took hot water line insulation foam and wrapped the top part of the bracket. The brackets extend through the door windows but have not had any noticeable impact on the window insulation.

A pair of brackets can hold 2 doors easily. The pair of brackets are rated at 1000 lbs and are secured by 3 lag bolts per bracket into the garage wall studs. No fear of those coming down.

Yep, bought some and got the ones where you can have a shelf on top too.
IMG_0244.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom