pulled the trigger on exhaust....

White_JKU

Tomorrow I will be dropping the jeep off to have a flowmaster 40 series installed just l8ke a dynomax ultra flow... under the rear passenger seat with a down turn exit from the muffler.

IM SCARED TO DEATH.... this is worse than trimming fenders for the first time.....

White_JKU

Ok well I just picked the jeep up from the shop. Only.got to drive it for a mile back to my work.
Under 3 k rpm sounds super deep and throughty.
Over 3 k sounded a little "bee" like ... hope after some driving I will like it a little more.

Last edited:

White_JKU

Heres the pics

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130209_182809.png
    ForumRunner_20130209_182809.png
    426.9 KB · Views: 176
  • ForumRunner_20130209_182818.png
    ForumRunner_20130209_182818.png
    463 KB · Views: 176

arashi

Lol, nice work!

One more thing to had up to my wish list.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

White_JKU

Foe some reason I cant upload and videos as of yet.... my phone has severe issues with sending anykind of video online. Ill work on it tonight and see... I know for a fact that I cant do videos via text message... always says video is too large no matter the length.

Ill try though... I cam do it on FB all the time for some reason.

White_JKU

After about a week of driving. .. ill be ditching the 40 series... just to loud during normal road driving. .. need something a tad milder.

Love the sound when I start the jeep up and cruise at low rpms... but if I have to pass someone . It sounds like ive unleashed a raging nest of angry bees

Chairokey

After about a week of driving. .. ill be ditching the 40 series... just to loud during normal road driving. .. need something a tad milder.

Love the sound when I start the jeep up and cruise at low rpms... but if I have to pass someone . It sounds like ive unleashed a raging nest of angry bees

Well I'm glad you were able to give this first hand review. Now folks know this probably isn't the exhaust for their jeep

hunterbilt

Tomorrow I will be dropping the jeep off to have a flowmaster 40 series installed just l8ke a dynomax ultra flow... under the rear passenger seat with a down turn exit from the muffler.

IM SCARED TO DEATH.... this is worse than trimming fenders for the first time.....

I wish that i would have seen this thread sooner. I had flowmaster 40 series on my truck, and it was way too loud for me. It was hard for me to even hear myself think inside. I would like to find a moderately deep sounding exhaust for the jeep.

White_JKU

Well I'm glad you were able to give this first hand review. Now folks know this probably isn't the exhaust for their jeep

Update. ..

After using a procal to reset my shift points for the tires ive been running for 1 1/2 years. ..
The exhaust toned down CONSIDERABLY.
My shift points were way way off....I guess the engine was constantly winding up alot higher than my tach was reading. .. its rediculously obvious.

Ill be keeping the 40 series.. sounds great now.

cmlrc

Update. ..

After using a procal to reset my shift points for the tires ive been running for 1 1/2 years. ..
The exhaust toned down CONSIDERABLY.
My shift points were way way off....I guess the engine was constantly winding up alot higher than my tach was reading. .. its rediculously obvious.

Ill be keeping the 40 series.. sounds great now.

Bet the reset will improve your gas milage as well.

Top Bottom