Teraflex mud guard mounts

Gibbo

Just like to ask those of you running these mud flaps how you mounted yours. I'm ok with welding them on, but maybe bolting is the way. Looked at instructions, and it looks like the kit only comes with tek screws. What's your experience.
Sent from my GT-I9000T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gibbo

I've decided to use the two left over bolts from the stock bumper 1360215425199.jpg that way there's no drilling or welding, not that anyone really cares anyway.LOL:D

Sent from my GT-I9000T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gibbo

this is where I put the mounts for mud guards using the two bolts from stock rear bumper. 2013-02-09 17.06.34.jpg next photo shows complete, should keep highway patrol off my back, although really shows tires sticking out past fenders (2.5") now. Catch 22. 2013-02-09 17.07.31.jpg :doh:

dchew

Caught the Bug
..should keep highway patrol off my back, although really shows tires sticking out past fenders (2.5") now. Catch 22. :doh:

Still looks like it should be effective. I bought a set too. Waiting to install them once the rest of my build is done. I work at a sand and gravel plant. I'm worried about throwing stones on cars behind me literally every day when I leave from work. I hope these save a few windshields.

Dave

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Will they cover a 35/12.5/17 with 3.5" of backspace?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes. They will cover up to a 13.50 wide tire on 3.5" of back spacing. I found the arms to be long and I ended up trimming mine and drilling new holes for the pins.

GTMOSCUBA

Yes. They will cover up to a 13.50 wide tire on 3.5" of back spacing. I found the arms to be long and I ended up trimming mine and drilling new holes for the pins.

That exceeds my expectations which is great, thanks!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom