Maximus-3

rberg1022

What a great company!! I have the flashlight holder they make and the plastic holder broke. They sent me a replacement piece at no charge. I have several other items from Maximus and will now but even more. This company understands service and follow through. Four star rating!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy5160

Hooked
Nice i have fairlead from them and the red paint is pealing. Wonder if they will send me the new one.It is been two years and basically all paint is gone.

KICKROX

What a great company!! I have the flashlight holder they make and the plastic holder broke. They sent me a replacement piece at no charge. I have several other items from Maximus and will now but even more. This company understands service and follow through. Four star rating!!!

Mine broke too.. I should call..

Tanktitan

I bought a winch mount and other stuff from them, had a question, called, got an answer and the guy gave me his cell phone number and said call him on the weekend if I had an issue. Great customer service!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rberg1022

Maybe because your post sounds like an ad. Color me jaded but there have been plenty of shady vendors here posing as members in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I assure you I'm a card carrying member of the jeep ownership club. And my buisness has nothing to do with selling anything on this forum. I was really impressed with the service which I strive to teach my team to do in my buisness. Maximus -3 really gets customer service.

WJCO

Meme King
Why hate? This forum is to inform others.

People that have had shitty experiences isn't ' hate. ' You had a good experience, someone else had a bad one. Both members can post that here...To inform others...

Top Bottom