ARB twin compressor engine bay mount pictures!?

ARB twin compressor arrives tomorrow with the Northridge4x4 mount it came with in the kit I bought.. but the more I read.. the more I think I might need the MORE mount. Who is running what mount and what are their thoughts? Anyone running a certain mount with the SPOD source next to it?

My jeep has the sPOD source, the vacuum pump was relocated there (closer to the firewall right next to the horn), and then in the corner there is that horn.. little worried if either the Northridge4x4 mount or the MORE mount will actually work with all that shit there.. so let's see pictures of your set up!

Much appreciated! :beer:

I believe it does with the more. They include a bracket for the manifold that goes by the master cylinder.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

According to everything I am reading, SPOD and the MORE kit would work together but it appears that silver piece on yours would be in the way.. is there another location to mount that? Is that the piece for ARB lockers or what is that piece?

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
According to everything I am reading, SPOD and the MORE kit would work together but it appears that silver piece on yours would be in the way.. is there another location to mount that? Is that the piece for ARB lockers or what is that piece?

That's the manifold. Usually purchase it separate. Here's how it would be set up with the extra mount more includes.

IMG_2633.jpg

I used Metalcloak's bracket. I didn't use the relocation bracket for the vacuum pump. View attachment 258080

Welcome! Man, with all that stuff in that area in my engine bay, I am not sure it will all fit. I should be able to move around the vacuum pump though as it is just hanging off the fender bolt right now basically. Just have to make sure it isn't touching anything cause it has burned some wires up that touched it on their way to the SPOD from the firewall hole.

Metalcloak actually makes a replacement bracket for the sPod that includes a mounting spot for the vacuum relocation. May be worth checking out: JK Wrangler sPod Mount and Vacuum Pump Kit

Thank! I am going to see how the spod mount works with the MORE kit and see what happens with the vacuum pump.. I'm sure ill figure something out. I also have the northridge4x4 ARB mount and don't really want to buy a third haha buy maybe if i can sell the northridge one i could get that one.. either way, thanks!

Top Bottom