remove antenna from fender?

Trying to figure out how to remove the antenna from the fender.. currently on XRC fender armor but don't think that really matters, trying to go back t factory fenders so will need to uninstall here and then reinstall. Cant see to get this off though.. ideas? When the nuts move so does the bolt so appears I need to take that cover off on the outside?

IMG_4828.jpg IMG_4829.jpg

J

JKDream

Trying to figure out how to remove the antenna from the fender.. currently on XRC fender armor but don't think that really matters, trying to go back t factory fenders so will need to uninstall here and then reinstall. Cant see to get this off though.. ideas? When the nuts move so does the bolt so appears I need to take that cover off on the outside?

View attachment 258040 View attachment 258041
You need to use a trim tool to pull the cover off. The bolt heads are under that rubber gasket. Once you can get a wrench on them it'll come off.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

had to use a flat head and mess up the bottom a little because it did not want to come off, but won't be able to see it anyways once installed - thanks!

well now how do i get that cable out of it? it seems like it has to unplug at some point but not really sure where..

EDIT: just pulled the wire out more and found the white connectors

Top Bottom