Evo Enforcer on 37's pic

ATC_LV

Just got my jeep back today from 4 wheel parts after having them install the lift. I like it a lot for the road manners so far. I might put short coil spacers in the rear because it seems to be sagging a bit too much with the AEV rear bumper/tire carrier. Flat fenders will help I'm sure. Does any body else have some sag in the rear like this?
photo17.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Looks like its on an angle. Any flat pics? Hard to tell with full fenders.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
It does look a bit saggy in the rear. Sweet slabs though. Those fenders definitely need to be chopped! It would make it look more complete.

ATC_LV

Chopping the fenders or after market flat fenders are going to be next. I'll try to take a better flat land picture. Unfortunately my whole street is on a hill.

tkkim

Just got my jeep back today from 4 wheel parts after having them install the lift. I like it a lot for the road manners so far. I might put short coil spacers in the rear because it seems to be sagging a bit too much with the AEV rear bumper/tire carrier. Flat fenders will help I'm sure. Does any body else have some sag in the rear like this?
photo17.jpg
[/QUOTE

Nice.

What kind of shock did you put in?

ATC_LV

That's one good looking JK. :beer: What are your plans for it next?

Flat fenders or cutting the stock ones, evo sliders, cutting the stock front bumper to a stubby (until I get money for a new one), a roof rack, and some new camping gear!

Jersey_Devil

Looking good! It's hard to tell in ur driveway but I do see the sag ur talking about.... Maybe just a 3/4" Daystar coil spacer or 1" teraflex would help

DanMojo82

I'f you go after market fenders instead of just trimming them, I would go with the Trailmods removable fender flares. I personally have the bushwackers and have had one ripped off a time or two, and I would go without them completely if I could. They get annoying to put back on and attach the the wiring for the side marker light. :doh:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Looks great! Did you do any other mods before going up to 37? Like the C gussets etc. And what kind of shocks did you get with the kit? :D

ATC_LV

Looking good! It's hard to tell in ur driveway but I do see the sag ur talking about.... Maybe just a 3/4" Daystar coil spacer or 1" teraflex would help

That's what I was thinking. Maybe the weight of the AEV bumper/tire carrier and the spare tire are making it sag. That tire was a pain to get back on the carrier, heavy to say the least.

ATC_LV

Looks great! Did you do any other mods before going up to 37? Like the C gussets etc. And what kind of shocks did you get with the kit? :D

Bilstein 5100's, cut the pinch seams and rubi rail, Coast front drive shaft, and draglink flip. Other than that just the lift. I need to move my evap skid still. I do plan on putting the C gussets on in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

Rock-itman

Mopars flat fenders

Chopping the fenders or after market flat fenders are going to be next. I'll try to take a better flat land picture. Unfortunately my whole street is on a hill.

chk out part # BWF10918 my Dealer emailed me the specs and new listing from mopar on the new flats that are available from mopar !! They are the bushwackers (I THINK) The price is alot cheaper i think they goofed on the pricing , they have them listed at 691 $ for the 2012 jku compl kit . goodluck:thumb:

13JKUR

chk out part # BWF10918 my Dealer emailed me the specs and new listing from mopar on the new flats that are available from mopar !! They are the bushwackers (I THINK) The price is alot cheaper i think they goofed on the pricing , they have them listed at 691 $ for the 2012 jku compl kit . goodluck:thumb:

Those flares look exactly like the bushwacker's. Quadratec sells them for $606

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1360281819.365028.jpg

Top Bottom