Marker/fender lights only come in with fog? WTF!!

jmpen

Noticed my driver front marker was out. Replaced bulb,nothing. As I'm checking fuses, i turned the fogs on and both front and side marker come on. So i have running lights on passenger side, nothing on drivers, no blinkers or hazard up front. But....If i turn on fogs, everything lights up. Thoughts?

Sent from my XT1650 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Amrth

Noticed my driver front marker was out. Replaced bulb,nothing. As I'm checking fuses, i turned the fogs on and both front and side marker come on. So i have running lights on passenger side, nothing on drivers, no blinkers or hazard up front. But....If i turn on fogs, everything lights up. Thoughts?

Electrical s are always crazy! from your stuff it looks like the power source has a issue.. My front marker had a similar issue, it was a loose terminal..I pressed it hard once and held it for a couple of seconds and it works now :D

Edit: Did it throw up an error code?

JAGS

Hooked
Thinking you did the blinker mod by accident. Turn you blinker on and see if the marker lights up then.

If so, do the same mistake on the passenger side and you have side blinkers. Lol.

jmpen

That's the thing, i didn't do anything. The drivers side will only light(solid) when the fogs are on. I tried switching sockets with the same result.

Top Bottom