New 2012 Rubi. The wait is killing me

Maxydouda

On december 8, I was at my local Jeep dealer for a scheduled oil change on my 2010 JKU Sahara.
Since I was bored from the wait, I decided to ask about prices and etc on the new 2012's... As a result, I ordered my dream 2012 Rubicon unlimited. ( You only live once )
After explaining all the wonderfull benefits of the new Pentastar engine to my incredulous wife, I still could not believe what just happened.

Next comes the wait...
So, December passes, January passes...Today February 2nd I call my salesman to get an update on delivery. He tells me that my Rubi is at production stage, and should take an other 3 weeks !!! ARRRGGG !!!!!:mad:

3 months. COME ON !

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
i feel your pain. took us the better part of a year to get our 2007 back in the day. try your best to be patient as it'll all be worth it in the end :thumb:

Hightower

Keep hope alive

When I ordered my Rubi 2010 the salesman said it would take 3 to 4 months to be delivered I got mine in 10 weeks. I hope she shows up soon.

Franck

what's the problem with Rubi's in the US ??? just got back from my local dealer here in Quebec and there were 10 2k12 rubicons right in the yard :yup:

Franck

no joke !

Quebec is probably the Jeepest town on earth, you can't drive 1 kilo without seeing a JK.
Sport, Sahara or Rubi are everywhere here :clap2:

Maxydouda

It is indeed the perfect fit for this place.

A tank for the winter and a go anywhere convertible for the summer.

The best of both worlds !

simba

I ordered my 2010 Rubi unlimited in June 2010.
I got in January 2011!!! Six months!

Hang in there. It's worth the wait!

Maxydouda

Update...

My salesman tels me that it will be on the lot on March 14.

3 months and 1 week.

Love my 2010 Sahara, but that gutless engine. Ugh...

Can't wait to see the difference in power !

firecrew1

wow. sorry you have to wait. just stopped at my local dealer here in az and they have 32 unlimited's and 25 2 doors

JKU sport

So, is it in yet? It's the 14th! I feel your pain, and I've only been waiting a week. Waiting to get a plate release letter from the car I traded.

Maxydouda

J day is friday, FINALY !

So it's bye bye to my super 2010 JKU Sahara.

I will post some pictures. Stock JKU Rubicon with Procomp Wheels and Goodyear Duratracs.

I sincerely hope no one has to wait this long. ; )

Jeepff

J day is friday, FINALY !

So it's bye bye to my super 2010 JKU Sahara.

I will post some pictures. Stock JKU Rubicon with Procomp Wheels and Goodyear Duratracs.

I sincerely hope no one has to wait this long. ; )

i ordered my 2012 jku rub after going to my dealer to trade in my truck n i parked in front of a cruch jk w dealer lifted n big tires i was like WOW so after looking at my truck i wanted and was ready to sign papers went in my truck to get my papers n looked at the jk again i walked over n told my salesman i liked that jeep and him being a BIG JEEP guy was more then happy to fill me in on it well long story short i walked out that day w my order paper for my 2012 jku rub crush that was 1/28 im dying here i been lookin at tons of parts and mods i wanna do i deff get the jeep fever n love it it should be here this week i hope!! once i get it ill deff uploaded pic!! :beer::beer::beer:

2012jkfng702

I did the same thing, but luckily I ordered mine then SEMA came to town the next month so I got to see everything in person. Still had to wait a couple weeks till it came in.... But so worth the wait.

Maxydouda

To all of you who are waiting on the delivery of your 2012, I feel your pain, but all I can say is
IT'S WORTH THE WAIT !!!!!!

Had it for thee days now and it's amazing
what a great improvement the new engine and transmission are ! Love it

Jeepff

To all of you who are waiting on the delivery of your 2012, I feel your pain, but all I can say is

AWESOME CONGRATS ON UR NEW JEEP U SHOULD DEFF POST PICS!!!! :beer::rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

it really is amazing how much nicer the 2012's are. we absolutely love our - congrats to you :thumb:

Top Bottom