WTF is up with these Jeep grills??

Devildog77

Am I the only one that doesn't understand the point of changing out your Jeep grill? I mean, ok, I get the "angry eyes" thing. It looks ok on some Jeeps. But it drives me crazy to see people that put these "shark nose" grills or grills that completely remove the symbolic 7 slots... Am I being overly sensitive about this?? No fuck it... I don't care. I hate it!! :mad:

black pearl

Hooked
Am I the only one that doesn't understand the point of changing out your Jeep grill? I mean, ok, I get the "angry eyes" thing. It looks ok on some Jeeps. But it drives me crazy to see people that put these "shark nose" grills or grills that completely remove the symbolic 7 slots... Am I being overly sensitive about this?? No fuck it... I don't care. I hate it!! :mad:

I'm with you on that ... I just recently saw that a acquaintance that I know because we both drive jeeps changed out his grill and the first thing I said to him when I saw it was what the f**k did you do to the front of this poor jeep [emoji23][emoji23].

Edit: there's another wrangler in my town that I won't even wave to because of horrible grill/bumper thing they have on the jeep
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Evil

You guys wouldn't pay 79K for this sport sitting at the dealership? :cheesy:
yuk.jpg
Or get the 199.95 front end Jeep starter kit off of IG.
yuk2.jpg

I don't like to be the guy hating on other people's rigs, but I just can't see the point in butchering the one thing that makes the Jeep a Jeep - the 7 slot grill. That and I personally think the stock JK grille looks really cool.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
I rather like the angry face grills. It helps me figure out what jeepers I won't talk to or wheel with.

My group also has light bar phobia. I have 2 cubes and a 10" and that's about max for tolerance. dual 50's and quad cubes get you photo snapped and made fun of.

RedPool

I can see where the grumpier has it's place. Like in a demolition derby or if you want to practice hitting crowds before hopping in your mustang. The full slot removal is the one I really dislike. In my opinion, it just takes away from the Jeep's classic appearance.

Top Bottom