FAST blinker

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Hey guys,
I've recently started having a problem with my driver side blinker. They blink fast, and then next time I drive the jeep, it won't, then next time it will. All blink at normal speed during hazards, right side normal speed. No blown bulbs. JW speaker head lights and tail lights. Just randomly started Happening, nothing new added or changed to make this happen. I appreciate it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
My bet would be loose wire going to the resistor. I just fixed similar issue on my passenger rear LED taillight. Initially it was intermittent. Then about two weeks later is was always fast blink.

BobNH

Or, just take it out of the mount, pull the bulb and check for moisture/rust, put some dielectric grease on it and reinstall it into the socket. Hose the crap out of the housing and wiring with some contacr cleaner. Worked wonders on mine.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
So just for shits and giggles when I got home I flipped the bulbs in my blinkers and the fast blink stayed on the left side. I'll have to pull my tail lights and double check wiring

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

sparks

Does it change behavior when the brakes are applied ?

I had a similar issue on a previous vehicle - turned out to be loose brake lamp connection. Resolved by replacing the brake lamp

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom