Honey Badger Video

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
So I was on my way into Lowes today and had my Honey Badger shirt on when a guy comes up to me asking where I got the shirt. I told him it was from this Jeep forum and asked him if he had a Jeep. He didn't but went on about the Honey Badger movie and how he has seen them all...(not sure which one he was talking about and he didn't clarify) Anyway it reminded me of this video. Surely some of you have seen it but if not here it is, I just had to post it. It has some language in it so be forewarned if your are the sensitive type ;).

catahoula

Caught the Bug
That was some funny shit! Ok stupid question. What is the relation to the honey badger and jeep? I mean do people just like the honey badger because it has a crazy don't give a shit attitude? Just curious educate me please.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That was some funny shit! Ok stupid question. What is the relation to the honey badger and jeep? I mean do people just like the honey badger because it has a crazy don't give a shit attitude? Just curious educate me please.

Long story short, we were in Moab a few years back when we first saw this video. The whole "honey badger" not giving a shit because he's bad ass became something of a running theme that whole trip and beyond and, we decided to adopt it as the official WAYALIFE mascot. Hence, the T-shirt that we sell and hopefully, decals as well :D

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Long story short, we were in Moab a few years back when we first saw this video. The whole "honey badger" not giving a shit because he's bad ass became something of a running theme that whole trip and beyond and, we decided to adopt it as the official WAYALIFE mascot. Hence, the T-shirt that we sell and hopefully, decals as well :D

Hell yes!! Decals would be killer!
:honey:

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

arashi

I love a good scientific documentary... It's nasty...lol

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Ha! That size looks like a half shirt. The wife hates it when I wear those out. I think she just doesn't want all the ladies checking out her man and hitting on me!

JKUx

"Honey Badger don't care; Honey Badger smacks the shit out of it!"

That vid is hilarious:😳...😆:

JKFlyer

So I was on my way into Lowes today and had my Honey Badger shirt on when a guy comes up to me asking where I got the shirt. I told him it was from this Jeep forum and asked him if he had a Jeep. He didn't but went on about the Honey Badger movie and how he has seen them all...(not sure which one he was talking about and he didn't clarify) Anyway it reminded me of this video. Surely some of you have seen it but if not here it is, I just had to post it. It has some language in it so be forewarned if your are the sensitive type ;).

F-ing awesome. Good to know the back story!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom