My Rubicon

Sinnerjk

Well figured I'd post here and tell you all a little about my build so far she come a long ways since I got her about a year ago I've had about every Jeep brand out there and built a lot of fun toys but this Rubicon I had to have cuz I've never owned a Rubicon and she kinda stuck out like a big ass Smurf everyone loves smurfs right? Show of hands? Maybe later...anyway when I got the Jeep it had the 4 inch lift on it...the springs show teraflex so I'm guessing that's what it is really don't matter because I have plans for either a 4 inch or 6 inch long arm kit still up in the air though... for now it yes the job done...it originally came with 16 inch wheels and tires equivalent to 35s but had my heart set on 37s...so first thing I did was order up rock bumpers front and rear with tire carrier,along with the step bars I really didn't want anything hanging down but the wife insisted so gotta make her happy so some day maybe a rock will tear them off and I can get the ones I really want....let's hope... I then upgraded the headlights to leds along with a led light bar to piss off on coming traffic... got me a soft top but want to upgrade to a trek top some day soon...just got a loan for tires rims and gears and axle parts when the jeeps trani decided to take a shit.....so bought a new trani and installed it with a new oil cooler..then saved up and got 5.38 gears, new upgraded ball joints, g2 trusses and c gussets along with poison spider diff coves which I painted to match the Jeep...ordered in moto metal 18x10 wheels with some 37 inch tires I love them... bought and installed the angry grill but after reading how everyone hates them I'm glad I held on to my old grill lol anyway to each their own....I plan on here very soon a warn winch and a couple more odds and ends but for the most part I'm happy with her she's a pretty clean Jeep for 120k 2011 inside and out couldn't be happier.....well I could with a hemi under the hood but yeah big dreams anyway here's a little about my Jeep hope I didn't bore u guys too much and here's my pics cuz that's the best part IMG_4118.JPG IMG_4123.JPG IMG_4130.JPG IMG_4104.JPG IMG_4092.JPG IMG_4133.JPG IMG_4009.JPG IMG_4010.JPG IMG_3293.JPG IMG_3985.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom