Blizzard? Challenge Accepted!

MrHooah04

Haha I've been waiting for years since I bought my jk for such a storm to slam us here in New England. Lucky for me I live right in the area that is 'expected' to hit roughly 30+ inches, winninggggg

Jersey_Devil

Haha I've been waiting for years since I bought my jk for such a storm to slam us here in New England. Lucky for me I live right in the area that is 'expected' to hit roughly 30+ inches, winninggggg

LUCKY! Have fun! I'm expecting 2-3 inches.....

NY1982JK

HA! This made my day! I was thinking exactly this when I heard about the snow! Driving up to NY tonight... Gonna get sporty out there lol.

StrizzyChris

Just heard on the news that up to 3' possible in some areas! :eek: I love me some Jeep, but it ain't getting through that!

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

MrHooah04

Well then..our communist governor says that any vehicle on the road past 4PM is subject to fines in excess of $500 or up to a year in jail....guess I'm not a responsible citizen capable of making my own decisions, lame

NY1982JK

Well then..our communist governor says that any vehicle on the road past 4PM is subject to fines in excess of $500 or up to a year in jail....guess I'm not a responsible citizen capable of making my own decisions, lame

I'm all for safety... But this is jacked up...

Markymark420

.........any vehicle on the road past 4PM is subject to fines in excess of $500 or up to a year in jail....guess I'm not a responsible citizen capable of making my own decisions, lame

Key words here are "on the road" :rock:

The state govts. are so broke they probably can't afford to pay public works to plow all night long

I grew up in RI. I actually kinda miss the snow

Last edited:

RamP

Lol.
Just finished dinner and am headed out to the store for some made up thing, I forget. I'll be back in a few hours.

Hollywd32

Screw it. Id do it anyway. Try and catch me. Never got stuck yet- think I know when to say uncle

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom