Injectors

93grandzj

What are the best injectors to use when doing a swap. What will get rid of that rough idle?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using WAYALIFE mobile app

93grandzj

I did a throttle body on it an injector flush and cleaned all the sensors.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jrmorales96

I used injectors from a 95 dodge neon on my zj and it did smooth out the idle even before changing the leaking plenum gasket. That jeepforum thread is what I used to figure it out too.

in4low

rough idle?

sometimes injectors will help. I would look up distributors online to see who has good pricing. also they should have cross reference charts with flow per minute info for your factory set up. they will have upgrade options. when I changed mine because of a new motor,je pistons, camshafts and a supercharger I switched to a ford mustang supercharged cobra injector and they are great. much improved idle and was pretty good performance upgrade and it gets a little bit better mileage about 10-13 more miles per tank also no problem passing smog in ca. p.s. you should clean you engine wire harness connectors and reapply conductivity coating, the harness and bus connections in these cars are using low voltage and for sensors it not like a 12v system.:thumb:

Top Bottom