Poison spyder rear bumper

rtguy1

I have a PSC rear rockbrawler bumper for sale. been on my rig since september. it is in perfect condition. it has the shackle tabs. it has the psc led back up lights too. its powder coated textured black. located in SoCal. Los angeles (562) of san fernando valley (porter ranch). asking $525
View attachment 15209

NY1982JK

Damn man that's exactly how i want the back of my JKU set up. Sure that thing will sell quick man. Wish you were on the East Coast :(

Sent from my SPH-D710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

Looks like ur running the teraflex carrier....but does this bumper have a carrier mounting point/option?

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

rtguy1

Looks like ur running the teraflex carrier....but does this bumper have a carrier mounting point/option?

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

this is the non carrier version. it does have the hole on the right side with a plug. if u look close in the pic u can see it. im not sure if the carrier can be added or not. i didnt opt for the carrier because i wanted a carrier that opened with the gate(for the mall)....lol

Skid_Kid

Pretty sure you add a carrier. The only think that might need to be drilled or welded is the locking mechanism portion.

rtguy1

^^^thats good news. should open the possible buyer pool up. i have had a ton of interest over the past few hours, just no one local yet. someones gonna get a great deal on this

ttfhell

I have the same carrier. Any problems with the stock license plate fitting?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rtguy1

I have the same carrier. Any problems with the stock license plate fitting?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nope. clears just fine. i am still in the holes for the 35" on the carrier. i can fit a 37" now and could still move it up if needed.

Top Bottom