What Size ARB fridge?

Jackal01

50qt. Fits perfect in the back of my 4 door. Also perfect size for the wife and I (and the dog...I keep cold water in it for us 3).

wjtstudios

Hooked
I have the 37 Quart and it fits perfectly in the back of my JKU. When I bought mine, I wanted a fridge that would fit between my tailgate and back seat and not be above the tonneau cover over the back deck. It can hold a long weekends worth of food, but you will have to cycle in drinks for the day to fit everything.

BIG DAWG

Thanks Gang. Keep it coming please. I know the 37 and the 50 have the same footprint however how much taller is the 50? Is it taller than the JKU back seat? Also, how are yall gettin power to your fridge?

zimm

Caught the Bug
The 50qt fits perfect in the back of JKU. If I remember right the 37 has the same footprint, but is shorter? The 50 is level with the back seat. I ran a 12 gauge wire back to an ARB socket and mounted to the outboard side of the plastic trim down by the rollbar.

Last edited:

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
I picked up the 50 qt with remote monitor , along with the arb wiring kit to supply it ..... still playing around with where I am going to keep it more regularly but have had it behind the drivers and passenger seat as well as by the tailgate holds more than enough food when I go off for a week , drinks ya gotta restock obviously , been keeping it set down low 20's in order to freeze bottom items a bit while it holds a bit warmer up near the top portion, side tray area ...... all in all its worth the cost and the non issue of having to resupply ice when out for a good few days and the closest store would be a few hours off while off road ....

Jackal01

Thanks Gang. Keep it coming please. I know the 37 and the 50 have the same footprint however how much taller is the 50? Is it taller than the JKU back seat? Also, how are yall gettin power to your fridge?
It is not taller. My 50qt is a little under 9 inches off the floor. You can see where it stops. I ran a marine grade DC outlet to the back of deck, the fridge plugs into that.

20170523_115441%7E2.jpg
20170523_115421%7E2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

scrota76

I have the 50 qt. 4 days of food, 12 pack of assorted beer (cans and bottles). Chilled warm beer im cans (the replacements) in about 2 hours. Ran for 4 days off my odyssey battery that charged for about 6 hours each day. Mounted to a front runner tray.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

BIG DAWG

This is great Thanks Gang! I think its the 50 quart is the winner. Do any of yall use the ARB slider? Its expensive. I wonder if it is worth the coin?

zimm

Caught the Bug
This is great Thanks Gang! I think its the 50 quart is the winner. Do any of yall use the ARB slider? Its expensive. I wonder if it is worth the coin?

I don't. The fridge lives in the basement until it's time to use it. Then I plug it in and put a cargo tie down front and rear. Another bonus is that it doubles as a beer fridge at home if you need it. Because the whole lid comes off with a tug, it's easy to access, I haven't need a slide, even with the head rest folded back for better visibility.

Top Bottom