Painless Performance Products Memorial Day Sale

Just a heads up to you guys, we will be doing 20% off ALL items (including Trail Rocker systems) through Monday at midnight! Anybody on the fence about snagging one, I doubt we'll have them this cheap again anytime soon! The 20% also bundles with the existing $50 Rebate we are running on the Trail Rocker systems, just use promo code "TRAIL50" at checkout!

https://buypainless.com/

Last edited:

gheller

Just recently finished my install of the TrailRockers on my 17 JKU manual tranny. The kit comes with everything including the 10mm nut for the neg battery cable as well as top quality connectors and even heat shrink for making it a OEM looking setup.

I like that the unit sits next to the battery and requires a short positive cable.

Gotta update my build thread since installing it and adding my lights.

TrailRockers are the way to go. This is a great deal too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Just recently finished my install of the TrailRockers on my 17 JKU manual tranny. The kit comes with everything including the 10mm nut for the neg battery cable as well as top quality connectors and even heat shrink for making it a OEM looking setup.

I like that the unit sits next to the battery and requires a short positive cable.

Gotta update my build thread since installing it and adding my lights.

TrailRockers are the way to go. This is a great deal too.

Show some pics of the install if you took any. All I seem to see is spod and I'd rather go with this company.

gheller

Show some pics of the install if you took any. All I seem to see is spod and I'd rather go with this company.

Just some phone snaps, but should be good enough for reference. If you have an automatic, you run the wire harness into the tub via the hole in the firewall where the clutch slave cylinder goes on a manual. (The kit provides you with a quality grommet) I have a manual with hardtop so I opted to drill a hole right above the brake booster and supplied my own grommet.
They provide a whole lotta wiring, 14 gauge I think it is. I cut away most of it that I didn't use and have it stored away for when I need to add more accessories down the road. I installed my switches on the A pillar and have the switches light up when key is on. Power is constant so switches will work even without key. They do provide a harness that will allow you to cleanly tap into ignition power if you prefer the switches to work only with ignition on.
It's a top quality, complete kit. Very happy with it.

IMG_2148.jpg
IMG_2152.jpg
IMG_2150.jpg
IMG_2137.jpg
IMG_2153.jpg

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Just some phone snaps, but should be good enough for reference. If you have an automatic, you run the wire harness into the tub via the hole in the firewall where the clutch slave cylinder goes on a manual. (The kit provides you with a quality grommet) I have a manual with hardtop so I opted to drill a hole right above the brake booster and supplied my own grommet.
They provide a whole lotta wiring, 14 gauge I think it is. I cut away most of it that I didn't use and have it stored away for when I need to add more accessories down the road. I installed my switches on the A pillar and have the switches light up when key is on. Power is constant so switches will work even without key. They do provide a harness that will allow you to cleanly tap into ignition power if you prefer the switches to work only with ignition on.
It's a top quality, complete kit. Very happy with it.

View attachment 260801
View attachment 260802
View attachment 260804
View attachment 260805
View attachment 260806

Looks great man. Nice install and jeep. Sold me.

Top Bottom