Her first time ....

6.4 Hemi JK

So I recently bought my wife a JK350 from AEV , wait guys before you start harassing ..lol ... my jeep is the one we built for crawling , she wanted hers more of an overlander type , but back to the story . We took her jeep out to Hidden Falls in Marble Falls to take it out for the Jeeps first off road ride and my wife's first time behind the wheel off roading and I can't begin to explain how excited she was and she is now even more hooked on the jeep WAYALIFE than ever before .
I'm going o try and upload a video ...
Thanks Jeep for our new WAYALIFE .....

https://youtu.be/_mATynAXJuI

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

Looks like she was having fun...
is there a loose wire for the fog lights? They were turning on and off

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think the led fogs have a high speed flicker rate that isn't detectable with your eye but the frame rate of the video occasionally catches the LED in its off state. Same thing happens if you take a video of the dash EVIC readout.

JeepJeep75

So I recently bought my wife a JK350 from AEV , wait guys before you start harassing ..lol ... my jeep is the one we built for crawling , she wanted hers more of an overlander type , but back to the story . We took her jeep out to Hidden Falls in Marble Falls to take it out for the Jeeps first off road ride and my wife's first time behind the wheel off roading and I can't begin to explain how excited she was and she is now even more hooked on the jeep WAYALIFE than ever before .
I'm going o try and upload a video ...
Thanks Jeep for our new WAYALIFE .....

https://youtu.be/_mATynAXJuI

That's awesome for your wife. I got an inside video of my wife's first time behind the wheel while off-road. She was freaked out but loved every second of it!![emoji106]

6.4 Hemi JK

I think the led fogs have a high speed flicker rate that isn't detectable with your eye but the frame rate of the video occasionally catches the LED in its off state. Same thing happens if you take a video of the dash EVIC readout.

Thank you for this info because I was about to go crazy cause all the wiring looks right after checking it ...

JeepJeep75

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
My wife is content to just ride with me, but I have tried to get her to consider a Jeep for herself. I like the idea of having different Jeeps for different purposes. Glad its working for out you and adding smiles to the whole family.

6.4 Hemi JK

My wife is content to just ride with me, but I have tried to get her to consider a Jeep for herself. I like the idea of having different Jeeps for different purposes. Glad its working for out you and adding smiles to the whole family.

Thank you so much , I can tell you that when we bought our first jeep last year it was one of the best family hobbies we ever found ... now with the two different jeeps we are excited about what lies ahead ...

Top Bottom