PR44 & Evo coil over question

JK07

Question for those of you currently running a ProRock 44 and the Evo bolt on coilovers...

Did you have to trim/clearance the lower spring perch on the PR44 per the Evo install directions (see pic)? This was done on my stock 44 when the kit was installed but wondering if this step is also needed on the ProRock.

I got the Unlimited housing with the lower shock mounts relocated further out than stock by Dynatrac if that matters at all.

Thanks for any replies!
Image1496100826.105109.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
The best I can tell you is I don't think so. Shocks are outboarded as you say and that tab isn't there on mine, it just goes straight across pretty close to the spring. But I also only run the regular King shocks so there is plenty of space.

Jkbroc

I have a pr44u with the evo bolt on coilovers and I had a local shop fab up new brackets and weld them on to outboard them more.

Sent from my SM-G930VC using Tapatalk

aermotor

I have a pr44u with the evo bolt on coilovers and I had a local shop fab up new brackets and weld them on to outboard them more.

Pretty sure that was unnecessary as the PR44 is spaced and clearanced already for coilovers.

aermotor

Interesting. Well, I don' t think many others do it, don't know if it's an actual issue or not. Do you have any pics of what you had made up?

JK07

Interesting. If you get a chance, could you measure the distance on the Dynatrac shock mount as it was shipped to you? My order says the lower mounts were moved out by them. Is it possible yours were not?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jkbroc

From the inside the brackets it was 37-1/2" went to 41" Inside to inside. It was too hard to grab a CxC measurement by myself. 20170530_183518.jpg 20170530_183527.jpg 20170530_183824.jpg 20170530_183449.jpg

Top Bottom