Soft top

Thetucci

So I got a soft top from a neighbor who recently sold his jeep for $20. The only problem is that it is just the frame and top it doesn't have the door surrounds or the windows. While I am not worried about the windows since I want to use it as a bikini while I'm at work my concern is that it's from a 07-12 and my jeep is a 2016 will I have any figment issues? Found a set of oem surrounds on a fb group from a 2012 just want to see if it will work before I drop the money on them or if I should just sell the top and get something else

Slimer the jeep

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So I got a soft top from a neighbor who recently sold his jeep for $20. The only problem is that it is just the frame and top it doesn't have the door surrounds or the windows. While I am not worried about the windows since I want to use it as a bikini while I'm at work my concern is that it's from a 07-12 and my jeep is a 2016 will I have any figment issues? Found a set of oem surrounds on a fb group from a 2012 just want to see if it will work before I drop the money on them or if I should just sell the top and get something else

Slimer the jeep

If it's from an 07-10 then you need the door surrounds for those years. 11-current have a slightly different surround.

Wheatbackdigger

Slimer the jeep

Your neighbor sold his Jeep for $20?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thetucci

Yep bought a second jeep for $20..... but thanks cozdude for the clarification the top and the surrounds I found on fb are compatible then.

Slimer the jeep

Top Bottom