Rear bumber

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
you looking for one with a swing out tire carrier? if so, i've been running an lod for about 5 years now and the last couple of which holding a 40" spare. it's served us well and, we're still running it today on our new dozer JK.

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Does the lod bumper looks good even if I'm running the stock 32's MT?

I think the LoD looks great with stock tires. :) Here is a pic of the LoD shorty rear on RubiCAT with the stock 32's.
attachment.php

Robar

The Enforcer
Hi,

I'm looking for a rear bumper.
Any suggestion?
I'm thinking I may do something different this time. I'm thinking maybe a small rear bumper only and an OR-Fab tire/Rotopax can carrier. Just a though. A lot depends on what you want and plan on using it for. The three links TomB posted are great bumpers and some that I am considering for a front bumper.

BONDSY

Does the lod bumper looks good even if I'm running the stock 32's MT?

Are you going to get larger tires at some point? If not you may want to consider just getting a bumper without the extra carrier. That would save you some money, and there are plenty to choose from. If you are planning to have a trail rack, or larger tires, etc...you may need the tire carrier.

iellouis

TomB said:
Are you going to get larger tires at some point? If not you may want to consider just getting a bumper without the extra carrier. That would save you some money, and there are plenty to choose from. If you are planning to have a trail rack, or larger tires, etc...you may need the tire carrier.

I'm stock for now but I want to move to 35's some day. Might even want a setup like Rubicat but before I need to get a lift :)

Top Bottom