Red oil leaking on garage floor middle front under keep. What can this be

WJCO

Meme King
As stated, it's likely Jenner fluid. Sometimes coolant can have a red appearance but is usually more orange.

BobNH

You have a manual or auto? Red can also be the transfer case fluid, but AFAIK the manual trans does not use red fluid. Unfortunately new to jk so not up on all the fluids that may have changed since my TJ. Locationally it sounds like the trans like other have already said, but likely you need to give more rig details. If auto, check trans fluid. But no matter what trans, check transfer case too.
Oh, middle front, if you have the auto, could very well be the weepy trans cooler lines. A marvelous feature, that.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lueb

BobNH you are correct you know what your talking about, I knew it wasn't ATF. It is a very small amount and have been running the ac a lot. Thank you again Bob

Nevada go for a ride in your jeep, no room for that bullshit here.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

BobNH you are correct you know what your talking about, I knew it wasn't ATF. It is a very small amount and have been running the ac a lot. Thank you again Bob

Nevada go for a ride in your jeep, no room for that bullshit here.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
I only took a guess because I had that issue off the lot when I bought my JK, and research showed it to be somewhat common. They fixed it though, had to replace a cooling line.
FWIW, if that is what your issue is, then it is indeed ATF, as that is what runs through the trans cooler lines.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom