Opinions

shindance

Is $400 for oem rail too much?
I was getting guards on my jeep and technician didn't tell me oem rail would not fit perfectly so I decided last minute to get poison spyder rock rail. I have oem rail in my garage sitting for months.
I've been posting local sites and craig list too but no bites. What is reasonable price? IMG_1954.JPG IMG_2069.JPG IMG_1865.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kyle7R

Is $400 for oem rail too much?
I was getting guards on my jeep and technician didn't tell me oem rail would not fit perfectly so I decided last minute to get poison spyder rock rail. I have oem rail in my garage sitting for months.
I've been posting local sites and craig list too but no bites. What is reasonable price? View attachment 263574 View attachment 263575 View attachment 263576

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I've seen folks struggling to GIVE these away....

So yes, $400 is too much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Just found one set in Denver on CL, 50 bucks. I didn't look at the ad, but just an FYI for price. I considered getting some for my WJ years ago for a custom project and I remember looking around for less than 100 bucks. Either way, glad I went with something different.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well he does have the hard rock rails that have the little extra rail welded on to it. I can see maybe $200 max for them but you will be better off selling them for around $150

Slimebones

Fuck! That's right! Sorry Dawg! I knew there was a "4" in there. I musta added gas and breakfast and lunch! My bad!! I love 'em brother and now I am a little closer in height to your sweet rig with my new meats!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app[/QUOTE

Yeah, well that $40 bought me breakfast, lunch, and a little gas! Good trade off I'd say. Nice to get the tires done and over with. Big step.

Jacalore

I bought Rubi rock rails for my X on eBay. Make offer. So I did, $150 all in, he shipped from TX to NJ. Told me it cost more to ship than what I paid, but he was happy to get them out of his garage.

Top Bottom