opinions on cooper sst

toolock

what is the general concensus on the cooper sst, ive had them on my truck and they performed well, but how about on my jkur for rocks/mud?:twocents:

Jason W.

I ran them for years and had a very good experience with them, wear very good, resist chunking, great on rocks. Currently running Nitto trail grapplers and I am happy with them as well.

toolock

sweet, ive been trying to decide b etween sst's and dc mud country but theres more options in size with the sst's

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I ran them before as well and like the others said they are great tires but mine were used so they caused problems and got very loud. :crazyeyes:

98VolsTJ

Ive run the dick cepek mud countrys before and they were AWFUL. they didnt last at all. I have MTZ's now and i love them.

japerry

When I originally bought my jeep, it came with 37" x 12.50 Cooper STTs and siping from Mt Logan Off-road, loved the tire! They do great on rocks and in snow, and they get really good mileage and are quiet on the road.

I only moved over to the Pitbull Rocker because I wanted something more aggressive and softer. But on our new expedition rig, we bought the 35" x 12.50 STTs and are loving how quiet and smooth they run on the JK. You only need a 2.5" lift and wheels with 4" BS to make them not rub.

Top Bottom