West coast custom JK

msax

Anyone catch this weeks episode were they make a jeep for Shaquille Oneal?

Attachments

• image-1620476141.jpg
    image-1620476141.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 251
  • image-865733286.jpg
    image-865733286.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 247

Redrubi1

Shaq's Jeep

Anyone catch this weeks episode were they make a jeep for Shaquille Oneal?

He's a REALLY big guy. I'll bet he loses 4 inches of clearance when he sits in that thing. But it is a nice build. Unique like him.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
They need to put some wheels and tires that actually look right under that thing! :yup:

StrizzyChris

Wheels or tires?

Wheels are plenty big, but tires look silly with that sized rim. But he's never gonna hit a trail so whatever! To each his own!

I think he should have went unlimited, removed the front and just sat in the back seats. This looks goofy!

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Wheels are plenty big, but tires look silly with that sized rim. But he's never gonna hit a trail so whatever! To each his own!

I think he should have went unlimited, removed the front and just sat in the back seats. This looks goofy!

I thought it was a unlimited. stretched the door bigger and removed the rear doors. :thinking: :idontknow: :blush:

StrizzyChris

U are probably right! Still looks goofy with that fish bowl middle window :icon_crazy:

bk030

anyone else notice they mounted the front driver tire backwards? they are procomp xtreme at directional tires... i guess they weren't paying attention when they mounted the wheels/tires or when they put them on the jeep... oh well...

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I think they did an "ok" job on it, expected massive wheels with rubber bands which I was glad to not see on it, but the more I look at it the back little window kinda ruins the whole look of it

Top Bottom