Wave from Texas

Heat1995

Howdy Yall :standing wave:

Just purchased my first Jeep. My daughters have called her Ladybug...okay not the most manly of names but I've learned not to fight "those who must be obeyed". I've done a lot to her since getting her home however there is still a lot to do. I'm on a waiting list for gussets, sleeves, and 513 gears hopefully next week. Next would be a chrome moly axel then lockers. Who knew you could have so much fun with/in a Jeep. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I can't get the thought of going out with the Wayalife group on an expedition of any kind...hopefully, maybe some day:brows:

Hightower

Heat1995 said:
Howdy Yall :standing wave:

Just purchased my first Jeep. My daughters have called her Ladybug...okay not the most manly of names but I've learned not to fight "those who must be obeyed". I've done a lot to her since getting her home however there is still a lot to do. I'm on a waiting list for gussets, sleeves, and 513 gears hopefully next week. Next would be a chrome moly axel then lockers. Who knew you could have so much fun with/in a Jeep. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I can't get the thought of going out with the Wayalife group on an expedition of any kind...hopefully, maybe some day:brows:

Big howdy back and welcome to a new wayalife in your jeep.

Top Bottom