Muffler question.....

JS-CHLLN

I'm trying to decide what to do. I'm beating the crap out of my muffler. Is there anyone running without a muffler and how is it set up? Is it too loud without a muffler? Just curious to see what could be done. Im fine with eliminating if the sound isnt to annoying

Sent from my SM-G935P using WAYALIFE mobile app

glen5264

Get a hi tuck exhaust system stem. The muffed stays infront of the rear axle in between the frame rails.

If you still able to damage your exhaust with this... then you have other major damage too

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Check out the Magnaflow Rock Crawler that's what i just installed on my Jeep about 2 Months ago and it sounds great and tucks up nicley.

Also I have heard nothing but good things about the quiet crawler exhaust. That's what I plan on getting. Also to those of you who may know, have they got more kits in stock or have people just been piecing them together?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I love my MagnaFlow got rid of that big old bathtub original Muffler this one sounds great with an intake really sounds great seems to have more power not sure never actually put it on at test but I love it people say it sounds good. To each their own.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I did a cheap magnaflow set up. Bought a 2.5" round muffler, took it to a muffler shop and had them weld it near the middle of the jeep. Then they just removed the factory muffler. The exhaust now exits under the Jeep and after the axle. On the 3.8 an exhaust sounds good, but does get annoying in traffic after awhile. The 3.6 needs a quieter exhaust or it will sound really ricey (IMO). For only 110 bucks total, it's not too bad though.

Top Bottom