Supreme Suspensions - Carbon Steel Adjustable Tie Rod?

BlackJKU08

Has anyone ever used this? The pricing is good, I'm getting ready to replace both drag link and tie rod and while I'd love to get synergy for both, pricing makes that a bit tough. Any advice regarding this product or other suggestions is appreciated. I use my rig for daily driver and some wheeling though nothing too crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Never heard of it. But based on the type of driving that you posted that you do, why not just get a Crown OEM one for 90 bucks and call it a day.

J

JKDream

Has anyone ever used this? The pricing is good, I'm getting ready to replace both drag link and tie rod and while I'd love to get synergy for both, pricing makes that a bit tough. Any advice regarding this product or other suggestions is appreciated. I use my rig for daily driver and some wheeling though nothing too crazy.

Don't know anything about the Supreme ones, but I would steer clear of Synergy for both of those.
Their draglink and tie rod have waaaaay too much flop. They're strong but clunk like crazy.
If you run their drag link in the stock location (not flipped) it will contact the tie rod as well.

BlackJKU08

Never heard of it. But based on the type of driving that you posted that you do, why not just get a Crown OEM one for 90 bucks and call it a day.

I was thinking this way originally but was reading about longevity of parts and always upgrading when opportunity presented itself so I was talking myself into it. I would much rather put that money towards my lift budget or something fun.

jeeeep

Hooked
save your money for OEM as suggested.

sometimes changing stuff to aftermarket creates additional expenses so I'd save for other things 1st

Top Bottom