High Clearance Muffler Solution Circa 2017

OkieDeke

So read through Rubicat thread and Like that Dynomax Quietcrawler but doesnt look like is available any longer. I am looking to lose that Ginormous monstrosity at the back of the wife's '15 JKUR. Don't want a droning fart can either. Any thoughts on a solution circa 2017. Would appreciate this experienced forums thoughts?

Already screwed the pooch and purchased a 3" TeraFlex Long Arm lift :eek: and will have to live with the joint issues that will cause me, trying to put that poop back in the cow before the install appt, and rethink the long arm kit to install.
I am not buying shiz moving forward until I talk through some things here and doing some cautious research less marketing hoopla.

Last edited:
J

JKDream

So read through Rubicat thread and Like that Dynomax Quietcrawler but doesnt look like is available any longer. I am looking to lose that Ginormous monstrosity at the back of the wife's '15 JKUR. Don't want a droning fart can either. Any thoughts on a solution circa 2017. Would appreciate this experienced forums thoughts?

Already screwed and purchased a 3" TeraFlex Long Arm lift :eek: and will have to live with the joint issues that will cause me, so not buy shit moving forward until I talk through some things here and doing some cautious research less marketing hoopla.
It's still available and you can piece the kit together. I think it might just have a different name now though.

Edit: http://www.dynomax.com/single-2-5-cat-back-system-ultra-flo-polished-muffler-39363.html this is probably what you are looking for.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom