Northern Colorado trails Friday 6/23

WJCO

Meme King
I'm thinking of doing some trails on Friday up around Estes, Ward, Allenspark, that area. No exact plans set yet. Most of these are short and easy. I know it's Friday but would anybody be interested in joining?

Kyle7R

I'm thinking of doing some trails on Friday up around Estes, Ward, Allenspark, that area. No exact plans set yet. Most of these are short and easy. I know it's Friday but would anybody be interested in joining?

We might be, my folks are coming into town just depends on what time they land (they're flying stand-by) I'm sure they would like to get out and see what we get to enjoy on a regular basis. So it's either wheeling, hiking, or the Brewers Festival up here in FC.

WJCO

Meme King
We might be, my folks are coming into town just depends on what time they land (they're flying stand-by) I'm sure they would like to get out and see what we get to enjoy on a regular basis. So it's either wheeling, hiking, or the Brewers Festival up here in FC.

OK. We'll probably head out in the morning most likely. Keep me posted on your schedule.

Top Bottom