Best place to order new axles and evo DTD front/rear

Smoot_JK

I am looking for recommendations on where to order Dynatrac ProRock 60's front/rear and the evo DTD system for front/rear. This will all be shipped to Guam.

GraniteCrystal

And then a ship there is doing the install? I'd have the shop there quote you, EVO quote you, and Dynatrac quote you for prices to order directly from manufacturer

WJCO

Meme King
I thought you were going to wait until you got back to the states :D The struggle is real.

Ddays

Hooked
I am looking for recommendations on where to order Dynatrac ProRock 60's front/rear and the evo DTD system for front/rear. This will all be shipped to Guam.

Welcome to the Wayalife chapter of the Impatient Jeep Owners Club! :thumb:

Judesign

Caught the Bug
I don't know much about Guam but that's a lot of parts I would want installed right. Do you feel good about the shops you have to work with there?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
The shipping is the key factor. You might bet a better deal from someone, but then get screwed on shipping. When I built my CJ in hawaii, I ordered everything I needed (currie axle, suspension, etc) and had it shipping on one pallet. That was cheapest. It's also cheaper if you can have it shipped to a commercial loading dock, then go get it all with a trailer than try to deliver to your house.

Smoot_JK

And then a ship there is doing the install? I'd have the shop there quote you, EVO quote you, and Dynatrac quote you for prices to order directly from manufacturer

I'm not even going to bother asking the shop here. They over charge like a mother F'r. But I will try the others.

I thought you were going to wait until you got back to the states :D The struggle is real.

I just can't do it. I asked a few friends and family if I should wait or not hoping they would say wait, but none of them did. So it looks like I will be getting them before hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are there any reputable vendors or should I order the parts separate?

Smoot_JK

I don't know much about Guam but that's a lot of parts I would want installed right. Do you feel good about the shops you have to work with there?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I do like the shop that I have been working with for the build so far. I'm not worried about them with the axles, it's the suspension. I don't think they have seen anything like the evo DTD, especially for the rear.

The shipping is the key factor. You might bet a better deal from someone, but then get screwed on shipping. When I built my CJ in hawaii, I ordered everything I needed (currie axle, suspension, etc) and had it shipping on one pallet. That was cheapest. It's also cheaper if you can have it shipped to a commercial loading dock, then go get it all with a trailer than try to deliver to your house.

I would love to be able to do that, but I don't have a trailer and don't know anyone that does.

Last edited:

Journeyman

Call Drew at Offroad Evolution.

I would wait and just wheel and learn about your jeep. But that probably isn't going to happen. So I would call Drew. You can order direct from dynatrac, but off-road evolution doesn't mark up the axles so it would probably be easier just order as a package.

Top Bottom