93 zj issues

Dekker.T

Ok so here's one for you jeep guru's out there.93 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited 4.0.bought for 500$ it's in pretty good shape under body has no rust.but he said fuel pump won't for.iy has new tank and pump then he gave up on it because it still didn't work.now it sat for 2 years.i got it home and started tinkering with.it at first nothing really cane on then all of a sudden everything started working even the fuel pump and it would start and die low on gas.so I pit yas in and tryed again and now pump won't turn on at all.wth??? What should I check next on it.battery is out of my diesel it's full charged.

Sent from my XT1650 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dekker.T

All the fuses are good.he parked it in the first place because fuel pump stopped working.tyen he put new one in and still didn't work.it worked for me for couple min now it doesn't work again.

WJCO

Meme King
Could be the relay, could be loose connection at pump or fuse box. I would first get a pressure gauge and see what your pressure is.

Bustedback

It's a 93, that was the heyday for shit alarm systems being installed in everything. Look under the driver side of the dash for an aftermarket alarm. That's how I got a 95 ZJ for 200 bucks. The previous owner couldn't get it running. I got it home and pulled the shitty alarm out of it and she ran great.

Typed by my very own fat fingers on my iPad or iPhone.

Dekker.T

I got it haha we hooked up my pcm to a buddy's jeep and it wouldn't start and made same noise so got new pcm on the way.i think I scored on this jeep for 500 it's all leather woodgrain interior is 10-10 exterior is 7-10 and it's a nice green

Top Bottom