Chinns Lake this Saturday

GraniteCrystal

I can't be gone the whole day to do MSV/Coney Flats but I do want to get out. Planning on going up to Chinns Lake this Saturday morning. Closer to Denver, easier trail that we can run pretty fast, with a nice lake at the end. Trailhead is just past Idaho Springs.

If anyone is interested, let me know. MSV/Coney is more fun so if you have the time, I'd do those. If you weren't able to do those due to time (like me), feel free to join me on this instead.

If it's more than 3 of us, I'll post up some meet up time/place.

DELIVERANCE

If I was still in Colorado I'd love to go. I've been going up to Chinns fishing since the very early 80's. Lots of good memories. I considered it one of my home lakes until it became more popular and I took to finding more secluded lakes. Post up pix if you go.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Had a great time with the family this morning. Will be going back for some camping sometime. Way more people than expected and probably than usual with it being July 4th.

IMG_20170701_101854.jpg

IMG_20170701_103049.jpg

IMG_20170701_115036.jpg

I70 on the way home. Glad we made it out early this morning
IMG_20170701_125417.jpg

DELIVERANCE

Nice. It looks like Sherwin Lake (behind your Jeep) is nice and full. Those are fun lakes to fish in a belly boat. I definitely don't miss that I-70 traffic! [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom